Central-Loc® is a snap-together trapezoidal roofing system. It is a durable and economical standing seam profile, ideal for commercial and industrial applications. Its snap lock-joint enables easy installation, while floating clips allow for thermal roof expansion and contraction during extreme temperature changes. Additionally, large 3″ ribs and factory applied sealant ensure a weather-tight seal on slopes as low as 0.25:12.
- Central-Loc comes in 24 gauge with 18 or 24″ coverage.
- Self-engaging backup plates and optional pre-punched panels and for ease of installation.
- UL580 class 90 uplift approved and is ASTM tested for both air and water infiltration.
- Add DripX® for condensation control and vapor barrier elimination.
- Can be used for both new construction and retrofit.
- Manufactured from Galvalume which offers two to four times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel.
- Panels are factory notched for ease of installation at the endlap.
- Reversible end-for-end panels so each side of the roof can be installed simultaneously.