R-Loc is a 26-gauge commercial panel, commonly known as PBR-panel, that offers exceptional commercial-grade performance. It is designed to optimize the potential of your structure, with a focus on the steel frame. With the added purlin bearing leg, R-Loc provides easier installation and a more pleasing appearance. Choose R-Loc for unmatched durability and strength.
- Industry standard configuration allows maximum purlin spacing for a cost-effective building.
- Available in 26 gauge painted or 26 and 24 gauge acrylic Galvalume® with 36″ coverage.
- These purlin-bearing rib (PBR) metal panels can be used for both walls and roofs, and can be installed either vertically or horizontally.
- Ideal for low-pitch commercial roofs. The recommended minimum roof slope for the 1.25″ R-Loc is a 1/2:12 pitch. This will allow for sufficient drainage of water. For added protection, a sealant tape can be used on the laps of the panel.
- Matching trims and accessories are available.
- Available in over 18 colors.