Panel-Loc Plus is our most popular and versatile panel! It gives residential, agricultural, and light commercial projects the protection of steel with an attractive appearance. There is an extra striation on top of the rib to give it superior durability and protection against extreme weather. Panel-Loc Plus’s versatility means it can be used on a roof or walls as siding and is available in three qualities: Standard, Prime, and Ultra.
Ribbed metal panels like Panel-Loc Plus have been a staple for decades for pole barns, storage sheds, utility buildings, and light commercial construction. This exposed fastener, bell-top rib metal panel applies over open framing or solid substrate for multiple applications: roof, siding/walls, liner, soffit, interior ceiling, fencing, skirting, and many others.
- Available in 29 and 26 gauge.
- Panel-Loc plus comes in panels with 36″ coverage with a distance of 9”in between its ¾” ribs.
- All panels are SMP paint and come in a variety of colors. Standard panels feature a 40-year paint warranty. See what colors are available in your area.
- Engineered with a Siphon Groove to minimize leaks.
- Wide fastening surface for easy application.
- Unique lap groove hides the overlap, giving a smooth, clean appearance.
- Bare (non-painted) Galvalume® and galvanized panels from Central States have an acrylic coating which eliminates using oils during manufacturing and eliminates fingerprinting and foot marking during installation.
- The minimum roof slope for the 3/4″ Panel-Loc Plus™ is 2 1/2:12. If slopes less than 3:12 are needed, International Building Code (IBC) allows a sealant tape to be used on the laps of the panel.