Panel-Loc Plus™ is our most popular and versatile panel.
It gives residential, agricultural, and light commercial projects the protection of steel with an attractive appearance.
- An extra striation on top of the rib helps give the panel superior durability and protection against extreme weather. The innovative Siphon Groove at the top of Panel-Loc Plus’ rib helps minimize leaks.
- Wide fastening surface for easy application.
- Unique lap groove hides the overlap giving a smooth, clean appearance.
- 36” overall coverage with a distance of 9”in between its ¾” ribs.
- Panel-Loc Plus™ is available painted or bare Galvalume® in Ultra 26 ga., Prime 29 ga., and Standard 29 ga.
- Ultra and Prime panels feature CentralGuard® protection and a lifetime paint warranty as well as provide energy savings.
- Standard panels feature a 40-year paint warranty.
- All panels are SMP paint and come in a variety of colors to choose from. Please go here to see what colors are available in your area.
- Bare (non-painted) Galvalume® and galvanized panels from Central States have an acrylic coating which eliminates using oils during manufacturing and eliminates fingerprinting and foot marking during installation.
- The minimum roof slope for the 3/4″ Panel-Loc Plus™ is 2 1/2:12. If slopes less than 3:12 are needed, International Building Code (IBC) allows a sealant tape to be used on the laps of the panel.
For more information about Panel-Loc Plus™ or the other quality products sold by Central States Manufacturing, please click HERE.